Sponsors

TREND.Facts: April 22

TRENDAFRiCA April 22, 2013

The top 30 digital publishers ranked by the number of sites they have listed make up 81% of the sites listed and measured by Effective Measure in South Africa. The remaining 85 publishers make up 19% of the sites in Effective Measure with 117 sites – an average of 1.3 sites per publisher. This reflects incredible depth in the selection of vertical niche sites in South Africa, though advertising in most categories is dominated by the top sites, which in turn are often owned by the major publishers.

Effective Measure, the traffic measurement partner of South Africa’s Digital Media and Marketing Association (DMMA), tracks their 115 publishers representing 633 sites in South Africa.

Source: Kagiso Digital

For regular updates from TREND. subscribe to our newsletter.

 

Leave a Comment

Login to your account

Can't remember your Password ?

Register for this site!