Sponsors

TREND.Facts: March 8

TRENDAFRiCA March 8, 2013

Many brands are underperforming on social media because of a lack of understanding of the performance metrics. Of the 100 largest South African brands on Facebook, most only have engagement rates of less than 3% – where it should be closer to 10% of the community engaging. Also, only 6% of WoM is taking place online through Social Media, while the other 94% is still taking place offline. SA brands are still not realising the potential of the consumer – and for identifying existing advocates for the brand and empowering them to spread more recommendations.

Source: HaveYouHeard world of mouth agency

For regular updates from TREND. subscribe to our free mailing list.

 

 

 

Leave a Comment

Login to your account

Can't remember your Password ?

Register for this site!