TRENDAFRiCA December 11, 2012
The managing director of Posterscope, Craig Page-Lee, has identified effective measurement as a challenge for 2013 in his out of home trends for next year.
- In the out of home sector we will see the formation of smaller networked-agencies with teams structured to client’s specific needs and the bringing together best-in-class per project. There will be an increased movement of key marketing heads into agency lead roles and visa versa.
- Every campaign will now have a digital component to it and in many cases it will lead the communications platform.
- We will see many specialist media agencies partnering with specialist creative agencies offering through-the-line integrated communications solutions to clients.
- The key challenge in 2013 for both agencies and media alike will be effective measurement, which provides an accurate ROI measure across highly integrated campaigns.
- ‘Mass-customisation’ will continue to grow and move brands from appealing to all, to making the consumer feel that the brand is speaking directly to them.
- Consumers will continue to have even more power to influence brand success, or failure, than ever before.
- We will also see a continued increase in ‘open-source’ consumer participation that ultimately shapes and defines the behaviour of a brand, product or service.